13 Acres Roller Disco Retro T-Shirt (Unisex)
The 13 Acres Centre opened in Kingston in December of 1977, and is well-remembered by Kingston residents of a certain generation for the Saturday night discos and all-nighters. It was also a popular field trip for local schools.
The Bella Canvas 3001 T-Shirt is the recognized choice for a soft, premium-quality shirt for upscale brands. It is known for having a tight, even knit which is ideal for printing clear, vibrant designs.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping